Proflight Zambia uses an automated reservation system which can be accessed online or by over 20,000 travel agents around the world who are connected to the Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre reservation systems. Please note that most travel agents charge a Ticket Service fee.
Many of the world's leading tour operators and Lodges which offer Safari holidays in Zambia can arrange domestic flights using Proflight Zambia schedule services.
Where there is a Proflight flight included in the itinerary you can book Proflight tickets with our interline partners Emirates Airlines, Ethiopian, Kenya Airways, RwandAir and South African Airways.
Booking online is fast and convenient and our website can be accessed from a PC, laptop, laptop or smart phone.
You'll get up to the minute availability and our best fares without having to pay credit card or agent ticketing fees.
Booking Online Video or follow the Step-By-Step guide below.
Choose your route and dates; how many people are travelling and if you would want a Return or One-Way flight.
If you want to fly from one place and return to a different place or want to break your journey click on 'MULTI-CITY/STOPOVER'.
Next click 'CONTINUE'
The next screen will display the available flights and fares for the dates you have selected. In the example below the lowest available
one-way fare on the 12:00 hrs flight from Lusaka-Ndola on 26 November is USD 158 (inc. all taxes)
Please note that fares change depending on demand and that the fare is not guaranteed until the flight has been booked and paid.
If you are simply doing a 'price check' remember that the fare may not be the same if you check later on. Click 'NEXT' to continue the booking process.
Review your booking and add Additional Items such as 'Extra Baggage' and click on 'Next' to continue.
Complete the Personal Details and choose how you wish to make payment. Hint: Save time the next time you book online by clicking on the 'REMEMBER ME' box.
If you are paying online you will now be transferred to the PCI compliant secure site of your payment service provider, 3G DIRECT PAY.
You must complete the payment process within 13 minutes or your booking will automatically be cancelled.
You're ready to Fly!
Once the payment has been made we will automatically issue your e-ticket and send it to you by e-mail within 10-15 minutes.
Minors under 18 years travelling to/from South Africa must also comply with South African Immigration Laws – for more information.
- Children aged 5-11 years of age may not travel alone on Proflight Zambia flights unless accompanied by another passenger aged 16 years or above.
- Proflight Zambia cannot accept Unaccompanied Minors for flights operated by small aircrafts that do not have a
cabin crew on board.
- Proflight Zambia cannot accept Unaccompanied Minors for flights operated by small aircraft that do not have a cabin crew on board
- For safety reasons there are limits to the number of Unaccompanied Minors that we can accept of any one flight. It is not possible to book an Unaccompanied Minor (UM) online. Complete the reservations form below or consult your travel agent.
- If you are the parent or guardian of an "Unaccompanied Minor" you will need to complete the a special form which can be downloaded here "Unaccompanied Minor Advice Form"
In order to qualify for a discount a Youth aged 12-17 years must be booked as a ‘Child’. If you are an Adult and you would like to travel with a Youth aged 12-17 years go to the home page and book one Adult and one Child and the discount will be automatically applied.
If you are making a booking on behalf of a Youth aged 12-17 years travelling alone and you wish to avail of the special discount it is not possible to use the on-line booking form - you should complete the form below.
Proflight reservations department will make the booking and contact you regarding payment.